Melanie’s Fresh Dill Summer Chicken Salad
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 ½ cups seedless red grapes
- ¼ cup pecans (toasted or raw), chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 cup 0% fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
Season the chicken with kosher salt (minimal), garlic powder, black pepper, or whatever suits your taste. Bake, grill or pressure cook the chicken. Allow the chicken to cool. Dice the chicken into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Add the grapes, celery, pecans, and dill. Toss well.
In a separate bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper together. Pour over the chicken mixture and toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for one hour. Serve on a bed of greens.
Serving size is heaping ½ cup of chicken salad. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (per serving, does not include greens):
Total Fat 3.0 g
Saturated Fat 1.4 g
Polyunsaturated fat 0.6 g
Monounsaturated fat 1.0 g
Trans fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44 mg
Sodium 212 mg
Total Carbohydrates 3.8 g
Fiber 0.3 g
Sugar 2.6 g
Protein 18.2 g
Vitamin A 1.5%
Vitamin C 2.9%
Potassium 248 mg
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.