About our Programs@headingTag>
VHP offers on-site diet and nutrition guidance. You can also make an appointment with our registered, licensed dietitians, Melanie Wilder and Amber Odom. They can help you address health issues by:
- Adding nutrition to your family meals
- Helping you with your diet and weight loss plan
- Helping you create and instill healthy eating habits
- Signing you up for group fitness/weight loss classes and nutrition seminars.
To enhance your nutrition and create a balanced diet, you need:
- Plenty of vegetables
- Fruit and lean protein
- Some wheat, dairy and a little fat
Remember that you don’t want to eat too much of any one nutrient. Fill your diet with low-calorie, nutrient-dense foods that have substantial vitamins and minerals. Drinking lots of water and following portion sizes is key. Here are a few ways to maintain a nutritionally balanced diet:
- Avoid skipping breakfast and overeating
- Limit liquid calories
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Remember, eat well to feel well!
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Gastrointestinal (GI) Disorders
Plan Your Visit
Schedule Your Consult Today!@headingTag>
Village Health Partners is a Plano and McKinney family medicine and health provider. We are committed to improving your health by focusing on prevention and ongoing support so that you stay on track with your personal weight loss and nutrition management goals. We invite you to call our North Texas office and schedule your physical and gain insight on the weight consultation services we offer.