Are you fluent in Medicare?
Most people aren't. It's like learning a new language!
As part of our commitment to providing you quality, affordable care, Village Health Partners works with licensed insurance agents to provide you with complimentary educational materials, group seminars and one-on-one meetings to help you understand the ABC's (and D) of Medicare.
We encourage you to work with the agents at getMcare LLC to learn about your different plan options and the benefits of Medicare Advantage or traditional Medicare. Schedule your complimentary personalized meeting below. You can review your medications, health information, lifestyle and budget and the agents can help you find the plan that best meets your individual needs. They can even help you register if you need assitance!
Meet the getMcare LLC team:
Medicare Plans Accepted at Village Health Partners
Village Health Partners is currently accepting new patients with traditional Medicare insurance plans and accepts the following Medicare Advantage plans:
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan – PPO
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan – HMO (VHP doctor & phone number must be listed on card. Select providers only.)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice Premier PPO
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice Plus PPO
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Value HMO
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO (VHP doctor & phone number must be listed on card.)
- TRS – Medicare Advantage Plan (Administered through UnitedHealthcare)
- AARP Medicare Advantage SecureHorizons Plan 1 (HMO-POS)
- AARP Medicare Advantage SecureHorizons Plan 2 (HMO-POS)
- AARP Medicare Advantage (HMO-POS)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO D-SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Choice (Regional PPO)
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Gold Regional (PPO C-SNP)
- AARP Medicare Advantage Choice PPO
- AARP Medicare Advantage Patriot (HMO-POS)
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Ally (HMO-POS C-SNP)
Medicare Enrollment Periods
When You Turn 65
When you are ready to enroll in a Medicare plan for the first time, you may have several questions! We host group classes to help educate patients on the difference between each plan. You can enroll in a Medicare plan three months prior to the month of your 65th birthday, during your birth month, and three months after. This is what we call the initial enrollment period, and it gives you the option to enroll in any Medicare plan.
The annual enrollment period for all Medicare options for 2021 plans has ended. The annual enrollment period runs from October 15 – December 7. During this time, you can enroll in any Medicare option for the next calendar year.
Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment
From January 1 – March 31, you can change from one Medicare Advantage plan to another.
Do You Want To Learn More?
You can request more information by filling out the consultation form above or by calling 214-964-0246.
If you would like to meet with a licensed insurance professional, they can set up time to virtually meet with you one-on-one, or you can attend an educational meeting. Educational meetings are held virtually and are free, no-pressure events where a licensed insurance professional can walk you through what you need to know about your different options and answer all your questions.