We want to keep you and all other patients safe, so we are taking every precaution to stay ahead of the spread of the virus.
We are in contact with all appropriate health departments to have the most up-to-date information, and we are following all CDC guidelines on prevention.
In addition to our regular disease prevention practices – sanitizing exam rooms, providing masks to sick patients, patient education and more – we are converting most office visits to virtual telehealth visits to minimize exposure, effective immediately.
We are living through history and are thankful to offer advanced technology that allows you to be treated virtually anywhere. We can see both established and new patients via telehealth services!
Click here to learn how to schedule your telehealth appointment.
How do you telehealth?
Some people telehealth from their beds while others prefer sitting at their kitchen tables. Some chat with a physician from their office! However you telehealth, Village Health Partners can take care of you.
Here’s what you need to know about televisits:
- A telehealth visit is very similar to an in-office visit. One of our medical professionals will diagnose your symptoms and prescribe medication (if needed) through a virtual visit!
- Your costs are the same as an in-person office visit! Patients with no insurance qualify for a 30% discount. Find your cost here.
- In most cases, telehealth visits are covered by insurance during this time, including Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans!
- To video chat with one of our physicians, you will need access to our Patient Portal on a video-capable computer, or you will need to download the Healow app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to log in for your appointment, and to learn about what to expect during your telehealth visit.
Are you ready to schedule a telehealth visit? Click here for options on how to schedule your telehealth appointment.