2018 Insurance List
To our patients,
Below is the current list of insurances that we accept coming into 2018. Thank you in advance for your patience with us, as it is very difficult for physician practices to continuously keep up with the insurers that do/do not consider us to be in-network. We are not always informed of changes to the various insurance plans that occasionally affect whether or not they are on our list.
For this reason, you will often hear our team phrase that the list provided is “a partial list of the most common plans accepted”. We can’t be 100% sure we’ve captured every plan. We continue to strongly recommend that you confirm your individual coverage by contacting your insurance carrier prior to your appointment.
Thank you again for your continued trust in us. Happy New Year.
Village Health Partners
• Aetna – PPO/POS/HMO/EPO
• Aetna PPO - Meritain/SCR/Starmark/Boon-Chapman (no exchange plans)
• BCBS of Texas – PPO/EPO/POS or plans offered through Blue Card out-of-state
• BCBS of Texas HMO (must list a VHP PCP on the card)
• Christian Care/Medi-Share-PHCS
• Cigna – HMO/POS/Network/OAP/PPO/EPO/Great West/Local-Plus (limited providers only)
• First Health/Coventry (limited providers only)
• Humana PPO
• Oscar – Simple Bronze only
• PHCS/Multiplan – PPO/Group Administrator/BeechStreet
• UHC – Oxford/UMR/Core HMO & EPO/Choice Plus, HMO, EPO & Plus POS/PPO & Options PPO/Select HMO, EPO & POS/West Signature Value Gated HMO/Navigate & Navigate Plus/Charter HMO, EPO & PPO/All-Savers/Passport Connect/Golden Rule/Student Resources/GEHA/Integrated Services
• Private Pay/Self-Pay
Accepted Medicare Plans
• AARP/UHC Medicare Complete Wellmed HMO (existing and new patients – limited providers only)
• Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan – PPO/HMO (no prime plans, limited providers only)
• BCBS Medicare Advantage PPO (limited providers only)
• Care-N-Care PPO/HMO Medicare Advantage Plan (limited providers only)
• Traditional Medicare/Railroad Medicare (existing patients and endocrinology patients only)
• TRS – Humana Medicare PPO (existing patients only, out-of-network)
• UHC Secure Horizons – PPO (existing patients only, out-of-network)
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.